nick@nickroseguitars.com

September 12, 2008

Cyber Dog








During the July Holidays, I traveled around England. I had a great time, and saw some really amazing things. But there were two things that totally made my trip. The one was getting the book Fashionable Technology, which I will speak about in the next post, and the second was going to a shop in Camden Town called Cyber Dog.

Its A shop that sells rave clothing and accessories, and my stuff would fit in here perfectly! The clothing all glows under UV lights, or has scrolling dot matrix images or has some sort of computer based PC board pattern. Seriously amazing stuff! The shop itself is like another world, and unlike any place Ive ever been. Strobes, UV lights, and hard trance music playing, and the shop assistance all fit the part, with their florescent hair and massive boots. Add in a couple of beers and I could have had a party right there! and apparently that's what they do. they clear out the clothing and have parties!
How much better could it be? I loved Cyber Dog and cant wait to go back.






















2 comments:

KRSDBR said...

HI Nick.... have a look at these links....
http://www.craftaustralia.com.au/research/20070828.php and
http://reskin.anat.org.au/index.php for supplies (down the right hand side)

Chris

Ig said...

Hey Nick,
Yeah Cyber Dog is awesome! I bought my spike cuff from there. I couldn't leave the place without getting something...unfortunately, I could afford one of those t-shirts with the screens on them. :(

Now I know why you were talking about going to England...he he he. Got space in your luggage for two more when you go?